3V Finance is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Viel group (Tradition, Bourse Direct). Present for more than 30 years in the software publishing market, 3V Finance has also acquired an international dimension (United Kingdom, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Morocco, South America) that places it among the leaders in market risk management. Resolutely focused on innovation and with unanimous recognition from the market, 3V Finance is growing strongly.
Do you have a smile, a good telephone manner, excellent interpersonal skills, impeccable spelling and elocution in English and French?
With a strong, tenacious, temperament, you are positive and proactive and know how to remain courteous in all situations.
We are looking for our future sales intern to reinforce our Parisian teams.
Your mother tongue is English.
You will be assigned to the UK market.
With a minimum of 2 to 3 years’ post-graduate education in commerce, bilingual with English as your mother tongue, you have the ability to communicate with persons in varying roles (treasurers, financial directors, etc).
Your missions will be the following:
- Telephone prospecting of the financial departments and treasurers of major companies in the English market
- Planning your prospection activity
- Presenting and promoting the ‘titantreasury’ solution and the company
- Making appointments for the international sales team
- Reporting on your activity to Sales Management
Qualities that we are looking for:
- Dynamic, confident and positive about the work,
- Telephone ease and persuasiveness
- Perfect mastery of sales techniques
- Ability to quickly discern the customer’s needs
- Rigour, organization and proactivity
- Mastery of IT tools
What you will be of interest to you:
Benefit from the energy and financial solidity of a large group of companies, while having the advantages of a company on a human scale where the focus is on involvement, responsibility and team spirit.
Take part in the 3v Finance adventure, a company on a human scale with strong values: cooperation, expertise and innovation.
An opportunity to develop your skills in a team that is a reference in the market.
Benefit from the following advantages: 50% reimbursement of your transport card, subsidy for the company restaurant.
Concierge service and gym at work.
Position status: 4 to 6 months’ internship
Start date: as soon as possible
Location: ideally located in the centre of Paris
Apply now by sending your resume at email@example.com
Discover more opportunities :